Saturday 9 March 2013

Sorry folks for not posting for a while

Evening crafters, sorry its been such a long time since I last posted........ I am such a lazy thing my Mojo has left me and taking its time coming back, but I am getting there. I have been knitting and crocheting things for my little niece Mia, she is an adorable little thing.
Well it won't be long before I am posting some of the things I have been making, I keep forgetting to photograph them before I post things down to my sister.
Well hope you are all well, Spring is just round the corner so hopefully when the sunshines more my Mojo should return eh!!!!

No comments:

About Me

Lancashire, United Kingdom
My name is Sally and I am a psp addict, I love making cards and creating stuff on paint shop pro which I hope to be posting on here soon